Zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt
Zwischensumme: ( Produkte in Ihren Warenkorb)
Sorry, dieses Produkt ist momentan leider nicht auf Lager.
Andere Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch…
LEGO Technic: Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter Toy Model (42145)
Inquisitive kids aged 11 and over will love learning how a helicopter works with this LEGO Technic Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter (42145) construction toy. It has lots of awesome functions, so they’ll discover how the different parts come together to create an iconic search and rescue vehicle.
This Airbus H175 rescue model helicopter kit is packed with features – just like those that appear on the real-life version. The motor (included) brings the model to life with moving functions. Check out the spin rotor and tail with slow and fast speed settings, retractable landing gear, hoist and a spinning engine. Manual functions include the swash plate to control the pitch of the rotor blades, a cockpit door, sliding passenger doors, plus opening front and rear cowlings.
LEGO Technic buildable toys feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way. This educational building set makes a great gift for curios kids wanting to expand their knowledge.
This LEGO Technic building set measures over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 28 in. (72 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide.
Contains 2,001 Pieces.
- LEGO® Technic Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter set for kids aged 11 and over
- Motorised features include a spin rotor, landing gear, hoist and engine
- Manual features include the swash plate and the front and back cowling
- Features a cockpit door that opens and closes, plus sliding passenger doors
- A challenging project for kids who love learning how things work
- Measures over 24 cm (9.5 in.) high, 72 cm (28 in.) long and 13 cm (5 in.) wide
- Requires 6 x 1.5v LR6 (AA) batteries (included). Set also includes 1 x motor
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.