Zip World Fforest Coaster for Two
UVP: 60,49 €
Spare: 12,00 €
4 Raten 12,12 € mit sezzle
4 Raten 12,12 € mit sezzle
Fly through the forest on the UK’s only alpine coaster! Strap into your sled as you speed down the 1 kilometre long track in this toboggan-style roller coaster for two through the idyllic forest.
Experience tight-banked turns, steep climbs and sharp descents as you rocket through the tree-top wonderland. Secure yourself in the self-controlled toboggan on rails as you tailor the speed of your ride - fast for the thrills, or slow to take in the amazing Snowdonia surroundings. Each ticket entitles you to three runs, meaning three times the fun!
- UK’s only alpine Fforest coaster ride for two
- Three rides through the Snowdonia woodland, flying through the forest at speeds of up to 25mph
- Self-controlled brakes to control your speed
- Experience gift pack
What happens on the day?
Arrive 30 minutes prior to your booking and check-in at reception. Head up to the ride platform as you get secured into your toboggan ready for a thrilling adventure as you brush past the trees at speeds of 25mph.
Each toboggan is controlled by you so tailor the speed to your likes – go fast for the thrills or slow to take in the amazing surroundings. Each ticket entitles you to three “runs” so watch your confidence build with each go!
Minimum age: 3
Under 8s must be accompanied on the same sledge by one participating adult or child aged 9+ and over 4ft 6 in (1.35m) tall
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The experience is available on selected dates throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
- We recommend you book in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please be aware that during busy times (especially weekends and school holidays) your first of three runs may take up to 30 minutes to start after the time of the session you have booked. All three of your runs may take up to 1 hour 30 minutes to complete. During off peak times please give 30 to 60 minutes to complete your three runs.
What should I wear?
Please dress according to the weather, skirts are not recommended. Long hair should be tied back and jewellery and scarves should be removed. Please wear trainers or walking boots - open toe shoes, flip flops, sandals or similar footwear are not permitted.
Zip World reserves the right to refuse admittance should appropriate clothing not be worn.
What about the weather?
Zip World reserves the right to make operational changes at any time which are considered necessary for safety or operational matters. For safety reasons, they may introduce amendments to weight restrictions or even site closure.
Customers must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to activity times.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Wales - Betws y Coed
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.