Paddleboarding Trip for Two on The River Avon
4 Raten 33,12 € mit sezzle
4 Raten 33,12 € mit sezzle
For a mini-adventure along the waters of the River Avon, head to the Wittering SUP, an ASI certified SUP school and a British Canoeing Quality Mark Centre, for this beginner’s session for two.
Learn from an ASI certified qualified instructor as they give a safety briefing and land-based instruction before heading out on the water for a gentle paddle down the river. You can soak up the tranquillity, as well as making some local wildlife friends, including buzzards, kingfishes and otters.
The 2 hour session includes all the gear you need to get on the water and make the most of your experience. Aimed at complete beginners, this tour is great for getting you out on the water.
- Stand-up paddle boarding experience for two
- Learn basic techniques behind the art of paddleboarding
- Full safety briefing from your ASI certified instructor
- All equipment provided
- Experience gift pack
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team who will get you checked in and provide you with all the gear you’ll need for the 2 hour experience (board, paddle, leash and buoyancy aid). The session will begin with a safety briefing and landside instruction from your ASI-certified tutor before heading onto the water for a gentle paddle down the river.
The sessions are aimed at complete beginners, so no previous experience is necessary. Each session is limited to 8 participants so that each paddler can receive maximum attention and fun times!
Minimum age: 10 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
All participants must be able to swim 50 metres
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
- The experience is available Saturday, Sunday and Monday from May to September. Sessions start at 10.00 ad 14.00. Exclusions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 2 hours 15 minutes for the full experience (includes registration, briefing and approximately 1 hour 30 minutes on the water).
What should I wear?
Please dress for the weather. Lightweight (gym/yoga) clothes, wetsuit if preferred but not necessary. Barefoot is advised or water shoes. A towel and a dry change of clothes are also recommended.
What about the weather?
The experience will not be cancelled for light rain but if heavy rain has lead to flooding or if the wind is above 15mph your booking will be cancelled and an alternative date will be offered.
There is free on-site parking.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Worcestershire - Eckington
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.