Old School vs. New School Chevrolet Driving Experience
4 Raten 16,62 € mit sezzle
4 Raten 16,62 € mit sezzle
Experience the best of new and old with drives in both a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS and a 2017 Camaro ZL1.
With expert instruction, you’ll head out for three miles of driving in each of these iconic cars. Discover the thrilling power of a timeless classic, and see how it measures up against the supercharged, V-8, 640 horsepower ZL1.
You’ll hop into the passenger seat of another modern performance vehicle for the big finale. Hold on tight as your instructor puts pedal to the metal on your flying lap, sealing an unforgettable day in style.
- Drive a classic and new Camaro
- Take to the track in a 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS and a 2017 Camaro ZL1
- Three miles of driving in each of your chosen vehicles
- Full safety briefing and expert instruction
- Choice of locations
- High-speed passenger ride
- Commemorative certificate upon completion
- Experience gift pack
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll check in before taking part in a short safety briefing. Having run through all the details, it’ll be time to take to the track in your vehicles for a three lap, three-mile run in each.
After your drive you’ll take to the passenger seat of a modern performance vehicle for a flying lap with your instructor.
At the end of your experience you’ll be presented with a commemorative certificate.
- Minimum age: 17
- Guidelines are that you should be aged over 4ft 5in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays from February to November.
Weekend upgrades are subject to a £20 upgrade payable when booking and subject to availability.
We recommend you book 4 to 6 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
What should I wear?
You should wear flat soled shoes or boots and comfortable casual clothing suitable for the time of year and weather conditions. Arms and legs must be covered
What about the weather?
Motorsports are weather dependent so if severe conditions are forecast you may want to check with the centre before you leave home. Driving events do continue in wet weather.
If your date is cancelled due to unsuitable weather or mechanical breakdown, you will be rebooked into an alternative date or vehicle.
The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure.
No dogs are allowed at the venues.
Refreshments may be purchased on site.
You may be offered the chance to purchase extra items on the day such as demonstration laps, in-car video, additional driving laps or vehicles. these are entirely optional extras you may choose to enhance your experience. Price will vary by location.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- Dorset - Wareham
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Norfolk - Norwich
- North Yorkshire - York
- Northampton - Sywell
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- Gloucestershire – Cirencester
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.