Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience for Two - Peak
London’s most anticipated immersive experience has arrived. Step into H.G. Wells’ Victorian England to live through the Martian invasion together, with two Peak tickets to Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience.
Combining virtual reality, immersive theatre and cutting-edge technology, this pioneering spectacular from creative forces Dotdotdot and Jeff Wayne has raised the bar for every immersive experience out there. Hold your nerve as a Martian Fighting Machine rises over you, journey through battlefields, experience the terror of a crumbling society and come face-to-face with Tom Brittney, Carrie Hope Fletcher and Anna-Marie Wayne in virtual reality.
Set across multiple levels over 22,000 square ft, your experience will last 1 hour 50 minutes and includes a 20 minute intermission in the Red Weed Bar where you can purchase a drink. Set to Jeff Waynes's iconic score throughout, this multi-sensory masterpiece promises to be unforgettable.
- Two Peak tickets to Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience
- 1 hour 50 minute experience including a 20 minute intermission in the Red Weed Bar
- Experience H.G. Wells’ Victorian England with state-of-the-art technology, immersive theatre and virtual reality
- Entire experience set to Jeff Wayne's iconic score
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your experience, the two of you will join a 12-person group. The experience involves actors, music and technology, so to enable everyone to make the most out of their visit, time slots will run every 10 minutes. As you step inside, you’ll immediately be immersed in H.G. Wells’ Victorian world, where holograms, augmented reality, virtual reality and special effects combine to make this an experience like no other.
Your visit will last for 1 hour 50 minutes, which includes a 20 minute intermission in the Red Weed Bar. You’re advised to wear comfortable footwear and clothes you can move in as you’ll need to bend down while walking and crawling, squeeze through narrow tunnels and to get through tight spaces.
- Minimum age: 18
- This immersive experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent, a slide and tight spaces, which require you to bend down while walking or crawling. When combined these effects immerse guests in the experience which is intended to be impactful. Some participants may suffer from a loss of balance, headaches, locomotor system pain, dizziness, problems caused by jets of air, fog effects or scents, and in some cases, epilepsy-like symptoms, during or after the experience
- For your own safety, the experience may not be suitable for:
- Those who suffer from high blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma, back or neck conditions, epilepsy, or any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision, or hearing
- Those of a nervous disposition
- The elderly
- Those with disabilities, blind or visually impaired
- Those with sensitivities to scent, loud noises, or flashing lights
- Pregnant women
- Those suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities
- Those who are prone to motion sickness
- A guest with a disability is entitled to a single free carer ticket. To qualify for this free carer ticket you must apply in advance and provide documentation
- The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but regular wheelchair accessible events will be run. Please register your interest for one of these accessible events
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue.
The experience is available on Friday and Saturday. Exclusions may apply.
The experience is available between 14.00 and 19.00 on Fridays and the bar is open 12.00 to 24.00. On Saturday experience times are 12.00 to 19.00 and the bar is open 12.00 to 24.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 50 minutes for the full experience.
Please note: availability can change at any time.
What should I wear?
Dressing up in steampunk attire is encouraged. We advise comfortable footwear and clothes you can move in as within the experience there are tight spaces which require you to bend down while walking or crawling.
The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but we will be holding regular wheelchair accessible events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for one of these accessible events.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
Location: London - Leadenhall Street
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.