Half Day Ride Out on a Genuine USA Police Harley-Davidson
Riding one of the world’s most majestic bikes is one thing. Add in spectacular scenery, flowing roads and formidable turns from one of the UK’s most breath-taking national parks makes it another entirely. Discover the power behind a genuine USA Police Harley-Davidson as you spend a half day traversing either the dramatic valleys of the Peak District National Park or the rolling hills of the South Downs.
Breathe in the fresh air over 50 miles across the open roads, experiencing the feel and sound of this iconic bike first-hand. You’ll be fully briefed by a qualified rider, who’ll lead you through tried-and-tested roads, so there’s no worrying about where to go – you’re free to concentrate on enjoying the ride of a lifetime.
- Half day ride out on a genuine USA Police Harley-Davidson for one
- More than 50 miles of independent riding
- Route led by a fully qualified expert
- Certificate, pin badge and car sticker
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll need to complete some paperwork and show two forms of ID. Bring your usual riding gear with you – if you’d prefer to use an open-face helmet, this can be provided free of charge.
The controls of the Harley-Davidson may differ from what you’re used to, so there’ll be plenty of time to familiarise yourself before you set off. 50 miles of spectacular country roads, staggering scenery, and snaking bends are yours to enjoy, all from the viewpoint of your bike. You’ll make stops along the way to take in the views, have a drink, and tuck into lunch (not included), and there’ll be plenty of opportunities to take photos, too. Back at the start, you’ll receive a certificate, pin badge and car sticker as mementos of an unforgettable ride.
- Minimum age: 25
- Maximum age: 70
- Minimum height: 5ft 6in (883 Sportster SuperLow available by agreement as a smaller alternative)
- Full UK motorcycle license to have been held for two years
You will not be able to participate if you have:
- UT/DR/DD/SA/LC/CD conviction in the last 5 years
- Three or more current convictions
- Physical or mental conditions which in the opinion of a medical practitioner would impede ability to drive (unless the DVLA has been notified and you have been given subsequent permission to drive)
Friends and relatives are welcome to join you at the mid ride stop and for a drink/photos
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
The experience is available mornings or afternoons on selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What should I wear?
You are advised bring and wear the motorcycle protective gear you normally use (open faced helmets are available if you wish to use them). There is a private area available for participants to change in.What about the weather?
Given the height of the hills you'll ride through they often encounter the odd shower. The rides go ahead anyway, and the motorcycle clothing swill prevent you from getting a soaking. If there is snow or ice on the roads they will postpone the event and you will be offered an alternative date.
Tea, coffee and water are available on arrival.
Toilets are available at the meeting points.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Derbyshire – Buxton: High Peak area of Peak District: includes Snake Pass, Winnats Pass, Lady Bower Reservoir and more
- Surrey – Haslemere: South Downs National Park: includes Goodwood Motor Circuit, the new Hindhead Tunnel and more
Please Note: If you’re purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.