Zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt
Zwischensumme: ( Produkte in Ihren Warenkorb)
Dim Sum Making Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Learn from the experts with this Dim Sum Making Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
From prep to service, this fantastic hands-on class will give you both the skills you need to create delicious dim sum time and time again. You’ll be making chicken and prawn dim sum, vegetarian gyoza, salt and chili squid and beef tataki, topped off with wasabi mash.
Along the way, your tutor will let you in on tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs, perfect for making life back in the kitchen at home easier and more flavourful.
- Dim Sum Making Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- Two-hour cookery class with an expert tutor
- Make dim sum, gyoza, salt and chili squid, and beef tataki with wasabi mash
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs
- Choice of three venues
- Experience gift pack
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, you’ll join the rest of your group and the expert chef who’ll be leading the class. You’ll start by getting kitted out in your apron, before embarking on your delicious culinary adventure.
You’ll learn how to make a delicious selection of dim sum, gyoza, salt and chili squid and tataki, all whilst learning plenty of tips and tricks along the way that the two of you can use to recreate the magic at home.
All menus are samples and will be as advertised on the timetable for the day chosen. All classes will be a mix of demonstrations as well as participating in small groups with a chef to ensure maximum knowledge is gained.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What should I wear?
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing, including flat shoes that cover your toes, a minimal amount of jewellery and hair tied back where necessary.
- Please advise the supplier of any dietary requirements or medical conditions on the booking form as they cannot be adjusted on the day. Last minute notifications cannot be catered for.
- All courses, itineraries and venues are subject to availability and change.
- Please note some classes may run in a shorter or longer time dependant on numbers and class interaction.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please ensure you book a day prior to the expiry date on your voucher.
- Please do not bring food or drink onto the premises as this is not traceable by the vendor for Environmental health requirements.
- Food and drink cannot be taken off the premises as the vendor is not licensed for takeaway.
- Tea and coffee are available on the day for a small charge. Water is available free of charge
- Upgrades are permitted with a limit of 2 alcoholic drinks per person, these can be purchased on the booking system upon booking confirmation.
- In line with data protection you will be asked to switch off any mobile devices. Pictures, videos and recordings are not permitted.
- Please ensure you have received a confirmation email before arriving. A welcome mail will be sent 48 hours prior to your experience.
- On very rare occasions classes maybe postponed if not well supported. In this instance, you will notified by email at least 48 hours prior to your experience and offered a suitable alternative.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Berkshire - Windsor
Essex - Chelmsford
London - Canary Wharf
- Virgin Experience Days
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.