Cheese Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
4 Raten 23,49 € mit sezzle
4 Raten 23,49 € mit sezzle
Cheese, glorious cheese! If you’ve got a taste for all things ‘fromage’, then this fabulous Cheese Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery is just the ticket. This 3 hour experience is the perfect introduction to the world of cheese making – you’ll learn the art of crafting sublime mozzarella, ricotta, paneer and even your very own infused soft cheeses. Of course, the most important part of all is the tasting, and you’ll be able to accompany your creations with scrumptious chutneys, breads and oils, also made during the lesson.
Ann's Smart School of Cookery, founded by BBC Masterchef contestant Ann Hood, offers an exceptional learning and dining experience. Pairing fresh, local ingredients with professional yet informal tuition, you’re sure of a wonderful day from start to cheesy finish.
- Cheese Making for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- Make a selection of cheeses including Mozzarella, Ricotta, Paneer and an infused soft cheese
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from celebrity and professional chefs
- Choose from three venues
- Free 30 day trial of Ann's online cookery school - details will be available when you activate your voucher
- Experience gift pack
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to your chosen venue, you’re sure of a warm welcome before starting out on your culinary adventure.
You’ll start by discussing the dishes to be created, before getting kitted out in your apron and hands washed. Once briefed, everyone will be asked to join the chef in small groups at a time, to ensure maximum knowledge is gained to recreate the recipes (emailed to you within 24 hours) at home.
You’ll get to grips with making a variety of soft cheeses including mozzarella, ricotta and paneer, as well as getting creative with your own infused soft cheeses, and then it’ll be time to taste your handiwork alongside homemade breads, chutneys and oils.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers cannot be extended.
- This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
- Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
- You should allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
What should I wear?
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing, including flat shoes that cover your toes, a minimal amount of jewellery and hair tied back where necessary.
- Please advise the supplier of any dietary requirements or medical conditions on the booking form as they cannot be adjusted on the day. Last minute notifications cannot be catered for.
- All courses, itineraries and venues are subject to availability and change.
- Please note some classes may run in a shorter or longer time dependant on numbers and class interaction.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please ensure you book a day prior to the expiry date on your voucher.
- Please do not bring food or drink onto the premises as this is not traceable by the vendor for Environmental health requirements.
- Food and drink cannot be taken off the premises as the vendor is not licensed for takeaway.
- Tea and coffee are available on the day for a small charge. Water is available free of charge
- Upgrades are permitted with a limit of 2 alcoholic drinks per person, these can be purchased on the booking system upon booking confirmation.
- In line with data protection you will be asked to switch off any mobile devices. Pictures, videos and recordings are not permitted.
- Please ensure you have received a confirmation email before arriving. A welcome mail will be sent 48 hours prior to your experience.
- On very rare occasions classes maybe postponed if not well supported. In this instance, you will notified by email at least 48 hours prior to your experience and offered a suitable alternative.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Berkshire - Windsor
- Essex - Chelmsford
- London - Canary Wharf
Zurzeit gibt es noch keine Bewertungen.
Bewerte ein Produkt und gewinne einen 100€ Gutschein.